What's new
Gsmdevelopers

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Samsung galaxy S5 G900F boot repair

safdarali458

Reaction score
how to boot repair galaxy S5 G900f with atf jtag

write sdc file in sd card 16 GB but set not going download mode

Rahul_Bhutani

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
What was phone condition before and how its become dead ?

Ripgsm

Product Supporter
Reaction score
First, with Atf was the unique model that can repair via "Usb" only and Dump .Bin file, but with New Fw Atf cannot more repair in easy Usb Mode.

So, the Most sure way is EMMC direct writing Last "Bootloader" Version of Fw, (only Boot files), direct in EMMC.

Here EMMC Pinout:

Procedure is the same of always and Remember good if the Phone Not Boot after procedure, is only becouse the "Bootloader" Fw version first of "Soft Brick" isn't more High of Version Inside the phone

Can use Original Adapter 4 in 1 from SmartGsm, (Other are all fake or need modify), and last version of "Bootloader" that can find in "Sammobile" Official Samsung Fw.

Path in Atf Sw is: Atf Plus > EMMC > Write button >Select "Stock Fw" .tar.md5 in PDA field and select only the "Boot File" when show list, like "abot.mbn", "sbl1.mbn" for example, it's all.

Ripgsm

Product Supporter
Reaction score
hang on logo

So you phone isn't Soft bricked, you problem is all other thing related, you no need any EMMC direct seen that phone "Hang in logo" and isn't Dead.

Open thread in Samsung section, you issue is Sw related not EMMC or something of this, explain clear next time please.

amirlashagry

Reaction score
hello everyone, my appliance S5 SM-G900Hno download modeno chargingno turn onno screeneverything is black & Odin can not detect it & no functional plug it to laptop-------------------------plz give me Debrick file for SM-G900H trying to set download mode by SD Cardplz announce me if someone send it by my email : Amirlshgr@gmail.comthank you plz soon as possibl

adamasshulze248

Reaction score
Births after assisted conception were associated with significantly increased adjusted odds ratios for any defect and multiple defects classified according to ICD-9 codes 740 through 759 and for subcategories of cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, urogenital, and gastrointestinal abnormalities and cerebral palsy. clomid bodybuilding