Thanks Meter: 0

Request Activation for Unverified Account

Hello. I need activation account.

mail: iservice@smart-gsm.ru

Sorry, this for MST

?????? ????

??????????? ??? ????????. ?????????? ?????? ???????? ??????? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ? ?????.???? ??????????? ??? «???????*???» ???????? 10 ??? ?? ????? ???? ????????? ? ????????.??????? ???????, ?????????? ?????, ?????????, ? ????? ??????? ? ???????? ????????? ??? ???????????? ??????? ??? ???? ???????? ????? ?? ??????????? ??????. ????? ???????? ????????? ???? ?????????. ?? ????????? ? ????????????? ?????? ?? ???????? ?????????? ????????, ? ?? ??????????????? ? ???? ??????????? ?????? ???????????? ?????????. ????? ???? ?????? ??????????? ?????????????, ?????? ???????? ???????? ???????????? ?????????? ? ? ????????? ????? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ????. ?? ????? ?????????? ???: 1)?????????? ??????????–?????????? ??????? ? ???????? 2)?????????? ?????-?? ??????????? ????????????? ?????? 3)c????????? ???????????-??????? ? ? ???????? ?????????? 4)??????? ???????????-???????????? ???????? ????? ????????? ? ?????? 5)?????????? ????????-??????? ? ??????? ??????? ????? ?????? 6)??????? ?? ??????-?? ????? ????? ? ???? 7)?????????? ??????????? ?? ??????-????????? ???? ??????????? ????? ????????? ?????????? ????????? ?? ????? ????? ????????! ??????? ?????? ??????? ? ?????????????? ????? ? ?????? ???????????????? ?????????? ???????????? ?????????????????? ??????????? ???????????? ?? ?????????????? ?????????????????? ?? ?????? ??? ???????????? ??? ?????? ???????????????????? ?????? ??? ????????????? ??????????? ? ?????????????????? ??????? ?? ?????????? ?????? ?????????? ??????? ? ???????????????? ????? ?????????? ??????? ?????? 90 ?? 90?????? ??? ???? ??????????? ?? ??????? ?? ?????????????????????? ????????????????????? ?????????? ????? ?????????????? ????? ? ???????? ?????????????????????? ????? ??? ?????? ?????????????? ?????? ??????????????????? ?????????? ????? ??????????????? ??? ???? ?? ??????????????? ???????? ??? ?????? ?????? ??????????? ?????? ??? ??????? ?????? 80?80?????????? ???????? ??? ????????????? ??????? ?????? ???????????????? ????? ?????????????????? ??????? ????????????????? ?????? ??? ?????????????? ????? ?????????? ?????????????????????? ?????????? ????????????????????? ??????????? ???? ? ??????????????????????? ??????????? ?????????????? ????? ? ???????????????? ???? ????????????????? ?????????? ?????????? ????? ? ?????? ??????????????? ????????? ??? ???? ?????????????? ??????????? ? ?????????????? ?????????? ???????????? ??????? ???????????????? ????? ??????????? ?????????? ???????????? ????????? ??????????? ????????? ???????????????????? ?????? ??? ??????? ??????????????????? ??????????? ? ??????????????????? ??? ???????? ???????

??????

Source: gamma-tour.ru

??????

Source: adamieva-shop.ru

getting harassed by collection agency

The practice of Americans being forced to pay for necessary healthcare with credit cards is just one of the practices that lawmakers should address in consumer protection reform. So, you or a child is sick, and you are forced to put a percentage of the costs for healthcare on a credit card. Then, because you cannot work while you, or your child, are sick, you fall behind on payments. Given that credit card companies then raise the interest rates to the maximum allowed by law. Increased interest rates make it harder to make minimum payments, and it becomes a vicious cycle from which it seems impossible to escape. Yes, there are. The Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) is a federal law that was put into place to prevent creditors from abusing debtors. It is important to note that protection under FDCPA only applies if a debt collection company is contacting you. If the credit card company, or other debtors, are contacting you directly, there is little recourse other than attempting to work out a payment plan, or asking for a forbearance, until you can resume regular payments. Typically, credit card companies will not expend the time or resources needed to attempt to collect debts for very long. Turning the debt over to a debt collection company typically allows them to write the debt off as a loss while still recovering a percentage of the debt.Can I stop a creditor from contacting me? Yes, you can. The first step should be sending a letter by certified mail, return receipt requested, asking the debtor to stop contacting you. Once the collector gets your letter, they can only contact you once to confirm that they will stop contacting you. They can also contact you to inform you of a specific action, such as filing a lawsuit. If an attorney represents you, you should inform the collector. The collector can then only contact your attorney unless your attorney fails to respond within a certain period of time. The Federal Trade Commission suggests that you talk to a debtor at least once to confirm that the debt belongs to you. Be careful in sharing personal or financial information, especially if you are unfamiliar with the debt collector or their company. There are plenty of scams out there involving those who pose as debt collectors. Can a Debt Collector Contact Anyone Else About my Debt? A debt collector generally cannot discuss your debt with anyone other than your spouse, or an attorney who is representing you.It depends. There are specific guidelines that these companies must follow, and if they do not abide by these rules, they may be held responsible. Revolving debt, which is debt carried over from one month to the next, is a common practice in America. According to Value Penguin, the average credit card debt per American household is $5,700. The average is even higher in Florida. Florida ranks 12th in the United States for the amount of revolving debt carried per household, with an average of $8,444 per household. Those who have medical issues. Those with children have even higher amounts of debts. Source: getting harassed by collection agency Tags: getting harassed by collection agency

attorney debt collection letters

I think the last thing is that some factors are still taking too great of risk on the account debtor credit side. In past years, a lot of folks were able to have credit insurance, and that??™s one of the first things we saw impact us in December of last year/January of this year when many of the major carriers were reducing their credit limits on account debtors. I think account debtor credit is one of the hardest things we have to deal with as factors. ABFJ: What are some of the pitfalls or common mistakes you see factors making when it comes to portfolio management? Darla Auchinachie: Complacency. It happens to all of us where we??™ve had that client for two years or three years, whatever - the account has always performed well so we take our eye off the ball; we lessen our verification standards, lessen our client compliance standards and that always comes back to bite us. I??™ve talked to a good friend of mine out of south Florida recently and he just caught his ???best client??? doing pre-billing and submitting false invoices. When you have that client on the books for a long time, those are actually the ones you don??™t want to become complacent on, because we just cannot lessen our operational standards in this economic climate. And then not properly verifying is next. You see, when we relax our verification standards it always opens up the door for clients to commit fraud. One more thing - when liquidity was abundant, some capital providers would structure clients with soft or non-notification and that doesn??™t preserve their rights to payment over notice. The ABF Journal is the only independent trade publication serving the Asset Based Finance and factoring industries. The mission of the print magazine is to consistently satisfy the informational need of its readers.And we were looking at two to three times more deals. Still only closing at about the same rate as before. Many factors come and go, but the ones that make it for the long term understand how important notification is to the factoring industry. They structure most of their deals with full notification, because factoring requires it. A lot of newer factors feel feel the pressure to get deals on the books. So they??™ll bring deals on that don??™t fit their proper notification criteria. That??™s also a recipe for disaster. ABFJ: Having witnessed that economic turmoil we??™ve experienced in the last several quarters, what would you say the ???new normal??? is for factors? Are there aspects of doing business as a factor that will never return? Darla Auchinachie: The new normal is really the old normal. I think that for decades prior to the mid 1990s, factoring was a very simple thing. We notified, we verified, we checked the credit, we provided capital. Since the mid-1990s, with all the liquidity that??™s been in the market, so many new people came in and tried to put a different spin on things - like I said earlier with soft and non-notification, or quite frankly non-verification.With a career at a variety of leading factoring organizations, Darla Auchinachie knows her way around the industry. ABF Journal asked Auchinachie for her thoughts on the industry now that the economy seems better poised for a recovery. ABF Journal: Darla, please give our readers a sense of your background in the factoring industry. Darla Auchinachie: Believe it or not, I do not have an accounting or finance degree. As a matter of fact, when I was going back to school 18 years ago, I was working for First Capital Corp., out of Oklahoma City, which, at the time, was a very large asset-based lender. The company decided to start a factoring division. I was fortunate enough that they picked me out of the crew ??¦ I was able to learn the business from the ground up as we grew the factoring division.That is the art form of factoring. Second to that, in today??™s climate, I think it??™s really important that the business that??™s getting funding has some skin in the game - this is key. They need to have something that makes it a little bit harder for them to walk away. And so, prospects are finding it a little more difficult to find financing if they aren??™t able to come to the table with something themselves. I think that the actual verification of the collateral prior to funding is something I??™ve seen time. Time again where factors have decided for whatever reason that they feel comfortable enough about a prospect so they spot verify or random verify the collateral. In the ???old days,??? we would verify up to 80% with a third party prior to purchasing the invoices on a new client. Over the years, where it??™s been a different appetite out there, a lot of folks would just buy in a book of business without doing enough due diligence and that can really, really hurt, really, really quickly.Are these good times with viable opportunities or are we not much farther along then we were about a year ago, with a lot of prospects of lesser quality? Darla Auchinachie: I think that we??™re better off today than this time last year. This time last year, when the banks initially tightened their credit standards, there were a lot of deals out on the street and these prospects were unable to qualify for a factoring program. Then, with the economic downturn, there have been clients whose receivables weren??™t enough to generate the funds they required to operate. As an example, when liquidity was abundant, there were many capital providers that were structuring deals that are undesirable to factoring today. They might structure a client that had a side note that was unsecured and in addition to that, they priced it aggressively low so that if that particular prospect or business lost their financing because their factor went out of business, it was very difficult to be able to structure something to replace the facility. In today??™s world, we typically don??™t do over-advances anymore. We need to price accordingly. For a long time, say maybe until this past summer, there were a lot of facilities that everybody was looking at that were very, very difficult to get done. Source: - Search for company name or phone number - Stop Harassing Calls From Debt Collectors Tags: attorney debt collection letters

+ Reply to Thread