Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Vivo v15 pro after format new problem

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    india
    Posts
    4
    Thanks Meter: 0

    Vivo v15 pro after format new problem

    VIVO V15 PRO PETTERN LOCK FORMAT OK PHON POWER ON
    THEN STOCK AT JUST A SEC.....PROBLEM







    Port : Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM13)
    Driver Info : Qualcomm Incorporated, qcusbser.sys, 2.1.2.7
    Opening Port...OK
    Init Handshake Sequence...OK
    Hardware ID : E1500900 [SM6150] 03007300
    OPK_DATA : F754F13EE91BF54295CA1FBD64D182067440B35FC41B798A53 9670EA259771BA
    Initializing Protocol...OK
    Preparing Loader...Done
    Sending Loader [V15_Pro]...Done
    Executing Loader...OK
    Detecting Chip Type...OK
    Hardware : SM6150, eMMC, 128 GB
    LU Count : 1 [0x0E8F6000]
    Payload Info : In: 262144 [65536], Out: 262144, Sector Size: 512
    Reading Partition Table...OK
    Reading Device Information...OK
    Software : , compiler08151649 [Sat Aug 15 16:48:09 CST 2020]
    Android Ver. : 10
    Patch Level : 2020-07-01
    Formatting userdata [SafeMode]...Done
    Resetting FRP Lock.......Done
    Operation Finished.
    QcFire Ver. 6.0




    HELP ME HOW TO SOLVE...




    › See More: Vivo v15 pro after format new problem

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    try to mrt dongle

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    32
    Thanks Meter: 3
    Try to format it again via umt but when it asks for safe format click on 'NO' , this will solve your issue.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to johnnybravo98891 For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    ranchi
    Posts
    57
    Thanks Meter: 20
    Format Again "Click No In Safe Mode" and do reset via recovery

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    india
    Posts
    4
    Thanks Meter: 0
    problem solve with umt new method

    reset locks(vivo) method then factory reset




    Init Handshake Sequence...OK
    Hardware ID : E1500900 [SM6150] 03007300
    OPK_DATA : F754F13EE91BF54295CA1FBD64D182067440B35FC41B798A53 9670EA259771BA
    Initializing Protocol...OK
    Preparing Loader...Done
    Sending Loader [V15_Pro]...Done
    Executing Loader...OK
    Detecting Chip Type...OK
    Hardware : SM6150, eMMC, 128 GB
    LU Count : 1 [0x0E8F6000]
    Payload Info : In: 262144 [65536], Out: 262144, Sector Size: 512
    Reading Partition Table...OK
    Reading Device Information...OK
    Software : , compiler08151649 [Sat Aug 15 16:48:09 CST 2020]
    Android Ver. : 10
    Patch Level : 2020-07-01
    USERDATA : Encrypted
    Reading Extended Information...OK
    Model : vivo 1818
    Product : PD1832F_EX
    Cust. Name : PD1832F_EX_IN_NULL_NULL
    Version : PD1832F_EX_A_6.19.9
    Resetting Locks (Vivo)...Done
    Please wait for phone to reboot.
    Operation Finished.
    QcFire Ver. 6.0

  7. #6
    Junior Member Wahabkkc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    6
    Thanks Meter: 0
    Yes I have solution

    Sent from my vivo 1933 using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    32
    Thanks Meter: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by xnxx View Post
    problem solve with umt new method

    reset locks(vivo) method then factory reset




    Init Handshake Sequence...OK
    Hardware ID : E1500900 [SM6150] 03007300
    OPK_DATA : F754F13EE91BF54295CA1FBD64D182067440B35FC41B798A53 9670EA259771BA
    Initializing Protocol...OK
    Preparing Loader...Done
    Sending Loader [V15_Pro]...Done
    Executing Loader...OK
    Detecting Chip Type...OK
    Hardware : SM6150, eMMC, 128 GB
    LU Count : 1 [0x0E8F6000]
    Payload Info : In: 262144 [65536], Out: 262144, Sector Size: 512
    Reading Partition Table...OK
    Reading Device Information...OK
    Software : , compiler08151649 [Sat Aug 15 16:48:09 CST 2020]
    Android Ver. : 10
    Patch Level : 2020-07-01
    USERDATA : Encrypted
    Reading Extended Information...OK
    Model : vivo 1818
    Product : PD1832F_EX
    Cust. Name : PD1832F_EX_IN_NULL_NULL
    Version : PD1832F_EX_A_6.19.9
    Resetting Locks (Vivo)...Done
    Please wait for phone to reboot.
    Operation Finished.
    QcFire Ver. 6.0
    Not Working for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahabkkc View Post
    Yes I have solution

    Sent from my vivo 1933 using Tapatalk
    If you have solution pls post solution for gsmdevloper members....

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    32
    Thanks Meter: 9
    After Safe Format
    JUST A SEC.....PROBLEM Solution

    Done here by me......
    Only follow 2 tick
    1.Format "Click No In Safe Mode"
    after
    2.Do reset via recovery



    Device : Vivo V15 Pro
    Operation : Format FS
    Checking for existing devices...Found
    Port : Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM53)
    Driver Info : Qualcomm Incorporated, qcusbser.sys, 2.1.2.7
    Opening Port...OK
    Init Handshake Sequence...OK
    Hardware ID : E1500900 [SM6150] 03007300
    OPK_DATA : F754F13EE91BF54295CA1FBD64D182067440B35FC41B798A53 9670EA259771BA
    Initializing Protocol...OK
    Preparing Loader...Done
    Sending Loader [V15_Pro]...Done
    Executing Loader...OK
    Detecting Chip Type...OK
    Hardware : SM6150, eMMC, 128 GB
    LU Count : 1 [0x0E8F6000]
    Payload Info : In: 262144 [65536], Out: 262144, Sector Size: 512
    Reading Partition Table...OK
    Reading Device Information...OK
    Software : , compiler08151649 [Sat Aug 15 16:48:09 CST 2020]
    Android Ver. : 10
    Patch Level : 2020-07-01
    Preparing Data...Done
    Formatting Userdata...Done
    Operation Finished.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MSRASHED For This Useful Post:


  11. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    2
    Thanks Meter: 0
    Umt pro is the best

  12. #10
    Senior Member imranifraaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    326
    Thanks Meter: 159
    Quote Originally Posted by MSRASHED View Post
    After Safe Format
    JUST A SEC.....PROBLEM Solution

    Done here by me......
    Only follow 2 tick
    1.Format "Click No In Safe Mode"
    after
    2.Do reset via recovery



    Device : Vivo V15 Pro
    Operation : Format FS
    Checking for existing devices...Found
    Port : Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM53)
    Driver Info : Qualcomm Incorporated, qcusbser.sys, 2.1.2.7
    Opening Port...OK
    Init Handshake Sequence...OK
    Hardware ID : E1500900 [SM6150] 03007300
    OPK_DATA : F754F13EE91BF54295CA1FBD64D182067440B35FC41B798A53 9670EA259771BA
    Initializing Protocol...OK
    Preparing Loader...Done
    Sending Loader [V15_Pro]...Done
    Executing Loader...OK
    Detecting Chip Type...OK
    Hardware : SM6150, eMMC, 128 GB
    LU Count : 1 [0x0E8F6000]
    Payload Info : In: 262144 [65536], Out: 262144, Sector Size: 512
    Reading Partition Table...OK
    Reading Device Information...OK
    Software : , compiler08151649 [Sat Aug 15 16:48:09 CST 2020]
    Android Ver. : 10
    Patch Level : 2020-07-01
    Preparing Data...Done
    Formatting Userdata...Done
    Operation Finished.






    Tested By Me Today Thanks Brother

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •