Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ASUS T00J Flashing error

Sonork
    Thanks Meter: 6,820
    Quote Originally Posted by rovshar View Post
    downloaded this firmware but still the same error. Does it still look firmware issue? can it be hardware? is there another way to flash?
    put in fastboot nd try raw firmware frnd.

WW_A500CG_3.23.40.60_20150630.raw

flash tool http://forum.gsmdevelopers.com/showthread.php?t=3667

› See More: ASUS T00J Flashing error
    Best Regards
    Jamesjerss
    Read Rules

>> Do not Pm For Helps we have open forum for that.
    >> Always check sticky threads before request for help.
    >> Respect all members.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamesjerss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Meter: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesjerss View Post
    James bro ive tried this file with AFT AsusFlashToolInstaller1.0.0.34.msi and 1.0.0.45 but cannot flash.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails atf error.jpg  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rovshar For This Useful Post:

Sonork
    Not using any more
    Thanks Meter: 30
    Zenfone 5 has some unexplained bugs which is common with some Asus phones. many gets repaired but some remains as it is.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to premsharma For This Useful Post:

Sonork
    Not using any more
    Thanks Meter: 30
    If you have tried all the basics, lets do something tricky, I am not sure about it but i have done many using this trick. Here it goes:
    Since you can flash via fastboot mode , so go to fastboot mode and flash Recovery.img and Boot.img of latst build i.e. UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-3.24.40.78-user.zip (you will get it after extracting zip). here is the command, "Fastboot flash boot boot.img" and "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"
    Now here is the trick, Since you have already downloaded WW_A500CG_3.23.40.60_20150630.raw, extract Raw using 7zip, you will find many files but you just need system.img.
    Copy only system.img to Minimal adb and fastboot folder where you copied recovery.img and boot.img. Open command prompt there and type, "fastboot flash system system.img " and then, " fastboot reboot".
    Hopefully you overcome your hard work. best of luck.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to premsharma For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by premsharma View Post
    If you have tried all the basics, lets do something tricky, I am not sure about it but i have done many using this trick. Here it goes:
    Since you can flash via fastboot mode , so go to fastboot mode and flash Recovery.img and Boot.img of latst build i.e. UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-3.24.40.78-user.zip (you will get it after extracting zip). here is the command, "Fastboot flash boot boot.img" and "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"
    Now here is the trick, Since you have already downloaded WW_A500CG_3.23.40.60_20150630.raw, extract Raw using 7zip, you will find many files but you just need system.img.
    Copy only system.img to Minimal adb and fastboot folder where you copied recovery.img and boot.img. Open command prompt there and type, "fastboot flash system system.img " and then, " fastboot reboot".
    okay thanks bro i will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by premsharma View Post

Unbelievable, For the past few days I have been trying really really hard for it. Elder Brother you made it happen. The proces actually is 100% Correct.
    Thanks bro millions times. God bless you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails done.jpg  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12