Thread: Fix Solution Oppo Tool "CmDongle runtime system not installed"

Thanks Meter: 89

Fix Solution Oppo Tool "CmDongle runtime system not installed"

CmDongle runtime system not installed

INSTALL CERTIFICATE CODEMETER

Fix Solution Oppo Tool "CmDongle runtime system not installed"-img_20171202_110734-png

Maybe some people already know that the latest Oppo Tool can not be opened because the warning "CmDongle runtime system is not installed!" As in the picture

Fix Solution Oppo Tool "CmDongle runtime system not installed"-screenshot_2017-12-02-20-55-16-325_com-microsoft-rdc-android-png

If you experience something similar then here I will share the tutorial how to open the latest Oppo Tool by installing the certificate on your computer or laptop, actually this tutorial I have long written in english, but because there is an error in Webmaster then I rewrite in language Indonesia.

How to install the Certificate CodeMeter Oppo applies to the latest Oppo types such as.
    Oppo Tool F5 CPH1725
    Oppo Tool F5 CPH1725
    Oppo Tool F5 6GB CPH1727
    Oppo Tool A71 CPM1717
    Oppo Tool A71 2018 Qualcomm CPH1801
    Oppo Tool A83 CPH1729
    Dll

The first you must download and Install Codemeter Runtime , if you have installed

CodeMeter then you Open OPPOMsmDownloadToolNoneLic_2001.WibuCmRaU By

Right Click then Select Open, then Certificate will be installed automatically.

Until this stage you can open the latest Oppo Tool, but you can not run Oppo Tool,

to be able to click Start you have to install PdaNet , Now you can try again open Oppo Tool.

And to enable him deliberately I do not share because by doing the download format will cause the original imei will disappear even though the network can still be used, but still will not be shared unless you are asked directly.

› See More: Fix Solution Oppo Tool "CmDongle runtime system not installed"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fix Solution Oppo Tool "CmDongle runtime system not installed"-screenshot_2017-12-02-20-55-16-325_com-microsoft-rdc-android-png   Fix Solution Oppo Tool "CmDongle runtime system not installed"-img_20171202_110734-png   Fix Solution Oppo Tool "CmDongle runtime system not installed"-img_20171202_110734-png  
    Last edited by nahidroman96; 03-21-2018 at 11:18 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nahidroman96 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Meter: 1,530
    You Forgot To Post All Download Links
    You Can Do All, Just Believe Yourself
    Prem_India
    GsmDevelopers

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prem_India For This Useful Post:

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Destroyer For This Useful Post:

Thank you so much
    my problem solve

Thanks Meter: 0
    Not working on Oppo F11 Pro (CPH1969). When load with .OFP file its popup error "Encode Data Checksum Error"

Thanks Meter: 0
    Hi friends, I have a CPH1725 oppo f5 youth, the phone does not boot, when I turn on the button, the OPPO logo appears and after a few seconds it reboots and so on in a circle. When connected to a computer with the button held down, the volume is down, the phone is defined as "Preloader ..." (the driver is installed) and downloadtool does not see the phone. What do we have to do?