Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: oneplus 7 pro diag port?

  1. #1
    Senior Member mdyunus12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    india
    Posts
    104
    Thanks Meter: 38

    oneplus 7 pro diag port?

    how to enable diag port in oneplus 7 pro????

    *#801# is not working....


    tell me the
    solution





    › See More: oneplus 7 pro diag port?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to mdyunus12 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Junior Member Gsm.ansari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    15
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Same problems ji

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    chennai
    Posts
    223
    Thanks Meter: 33
    same problem for me bro....can anyone knows????????????

  5. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5
    Thanks Meter: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mdyunus12 View Post
    how to enable diag port in oneplus 7 pro????

    *#801# is not working....


    tell me the
    solution


    Work fine select enginere mode. Br maxpatri9


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Senior Member mdyunus12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    india
    Posts
    104
    Thanks Meter: 38
    it wont work

  7. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I have the same issue, any solution?

  8. #7
    Supreme Moderator GD_Mekail92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Gsm Developers
    Posts
    5,322
    Thanks Meter: 13,243
    Quote Originally Posted by mdyunus12 View Post
    it wont work
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion_basheera View Post
    same problem for me bro....can anyone knows????????????
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsm.ansari View Post
    Same problems ji
    Quote Originally Posted by mdyunus12 View Post
    how to enable diag port in oneplus 7 pro????

    *#801# is not working....


    tell me the
    solution


    Quote Originally Posted by fattik View Post
    I have the same issue, any solution?



    Downgrade Your Device Firmware .Then Use Code

    Take Firmware From Below Thread

    One Plus 7 Pro Flash File 1st On GsmDevelopers By GSM_SAMEER

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to GD_Mekail92 For This Useful Post:


  10. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GD_Mekail92 View Post
    Downgrade Your Device Firmware .Then Use Code

    Take Firmware From Below Thread

    One Plus 7 Pro Flash File 1st On GsmDevelopers By GSM_SAMEER
    Mine is OnePlus 7, not pro. Do you suggest any firmware for one plus 7 ?

  11. #9
    Supreme Moderator GD_Mekail92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Gsm Developers
    Posts
    5,322
    Thanks Meter: 13,243
    Quote Originally Posted by fattik View Post
    Mine is OnePlus 7, not pro. Do you suggest any firmware for one plus 7 ?

    So make your own Thread.



    Avoid Posting in any other's Thread

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to GD_Mekail92 For This Useful Post:


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •