Thread: SONIM XP7700 I need a QCN file or EFS backup please(I include manual how to do it)

Thanks Meter: 0

SONIM XP7700 I need a QCN file or EFS backup please(I include manual how to do it)

Greetings, I have a problem with this phone, when repairing the IMEI does not appear on the screen, although in the software it appears, in the reading of the software used.
    -- Found
    -- MODAL : XP7700
    -- MANUFUCTURER : Sonim
    -- ANDROID VERSION : 5.1.1
    -- CPU : armeabi-v7a
    -- MMC STORAGE : 0 Bytes
    -- HARDWARE : qcom
    -- BOARD : MSM8226
    -- BOOTLODER : unknown
    -- USB CONFIG : mtp,adb
    -- USER : jenkins
    -- BASEBAND : MPSS.DI.2.0.1.c1-00017-12-05-161202-16
    -- DISPLAY ID : 7A.0.2-09-5.1.1-12.01.12
    -- BUILD ID : LMY47V
    -- REGION : US
    -- LANGUAGE : en
    -- SIM STAT. : NOT_READY
    -- BUILD DATE : Sat Dec 3 14:17:27 IST 2016
    -- BUILD TAGS : release-keys
    -- NETWORK TYPE : Unknown
    -- SIM OPERATOR :
    -- LCD DENSITY : 240
    -- IMEI 1 :
    -- ROOT STATUS
    -- Superuser.Apk : Installed
    -- BusyBox : Not Installed
    -- Su Binararies : kingo 14
    -- Root Status : ROOTED

Begin Reading Info Imei
    COM Port number : COM99
    Checking if phone is connected ... in 20 second(s)
    Checking for phone connection at : COM99
    IMEI1 : 356081093490xxx
    IMEI2 : 000000000000000
    MEID : 35608109349020
    ESN : 80677FFF
    Baseband Version : MPSS.DI.2.0.1.c1-00017-
    Read Device Info Completed

The easiest method to read the QCN file, is using the software PSTTool1_725, using the Developer Mode option, with the password: 123456. And with this programming code *#*#248#*#*
    SONIM XP7700 I need a QCN file or EFS backup please(I include manual how to do it)-test-jpg

you will have a menu in view, but you enter the
    USBMODE TEST line, and select TEST_MODE, with that operation you can activate the diagnostic port.
    With the PSTTool1_725 in the system manager tab you will find the way to read and restore a QCN file, then images.

SONIM XP7700 I need a QCN file or EFS backup please(I include manual how to do it)-pst-tool-jpg
    SONIM XP7700 I need a QCN file or EFS backup please(I include manual how to do it)-diag-jpg
    SONIM XP7700 I need a QCN file or EFS backup please(I include manual how to do it)-diag_2-jpg
    SONIM XP7700 I need a QCN file or EFS backup please(I include manual how to do it)-diag_3-jpg
    SONIM XP7700 I need a QCN file or EFS backup please(I include manual how to do it)-pst-tool_2-jpg
    SONIM XP7700 I need a QCN file or EFS backup please(I include manual how to do it)-pst-tool_3-jpg
    SONIM XP7700 I need a QCN file or EFS backup please(I include manual how to do it)-pst-tool_4-jpg

include the link to download the PSTTool1.7 setup software together with the USB drivers Sonim Smart Phone USB Driver Diag_1.4.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cj_...ew?usp=sharing

› See More: SONIM XP7700 I need a QCN file or EFS backup please(I include manual how to do it)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SONIM XP7700 I need a QCN file or EFS backup please(I include manual how to do it)-pst-tool-jpg   SONIM XP7700 I need a QCN file or EFS backup please(I include manual how to do it)-pst-tool_2-jpg   SONIM XP7700 I need a QCN file or EFS backup please(I include manual how to do it)-pst-tool_3-jpg   SONIM XP7700 I need a QCN file or EFS backup please(I include manual how to do it)-pst-tool_4-jpg   SONIM XP7700 I need a QCN file or EFS backup please(I include manual how to do it)-diag-jpg  

SONIM XP7700 I need a QCN file or EFS backup please(I include manual how to do it)-diag_2-jpg   SONIM XP7700 I need a QCN file or EFS backup please(I include manual how to do it)-diag_3-jpg   SONIM XP7700 I need a QCN file or EFS backup please(I include manual how to do it)-test-jpg  

Thanks Meter: 0
    Hello friend, I need a Qcn backup. Can you share it if you have it?