Quote Originally Posted by parwareshjj View Post
    E5577Cs-321 21.322.01.01.401

What is the method for unlock
    Follow this method which already provide

› See More: Huawei E557s-321 & E5577Cs-321 Unlock Without Paid Tools

2. The Following User Says Thank You to .::Askar::. For This Useful Post:

Thanks Meter: 0
    Hello,
    i have a E5577Cs-321 (Deutsche Telekom). The Problem i have is, that Balong Tool is not working propably. In my Windows Device Manager i get only one COM-Device shown, not the second. The .bin does Not written to Device. The Tool find the Device, i choose the .bin ans click "load". It shows that it will make something with COM3 but nothing happens (the shown Log is shorter than in your Screenshot and ends after ... (COM3):

So the ulocker does not work if only 1 device under COM-Devices is shown. Did i have to pay for the Unlocker?

I have reinstalled the USB-Host on PC and used a second Windows 10 Machine, but nothing helps.

Did anyone have an Idea?

Many thanks
    Andreas

Hi. when i was unlocking the device i had installed another firmware by mistake and now the device is stuck on installing screen. if there is anything i can do with this problem will be much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Schubbie View Post
    Hello,
    i have a E5577Cs-321 (Deutsche Telekom). The Problem i have is, that Balong Tool is not working propably. In my Windows Device Manager i get only one COM-Device shown, not the second. The .bin does Not written to Device. The Tool find the Device, i choose the .bin ans click "load". It shows that it will make something with COM3 but nothing happens (the shown Log is shorter than in your Screenshot and ends after ... (COM3):

So the ulocker does not work if only 1 device under COM-Devices is shown. Did i have to pay for the Unlocker?

I have reinstalled the USB-Host on PC and used a second Windows 10 Machine, but nothing helps.

Did anyone have an Idea?

Many thanks
    Andreas
    Can tell what is the original firmware version as well as Dashboard version & Web UI version? So that I will tell how to fix it.

thank you for sharing , but i got the white screen ,,

Page 3 of 3 First 123