Page 49 of 50 First ... 3947484950 Last
Results 481 to 490 of 491

Thread: HTC Desire 628 2PVGIMG V36BML Official Stock Roms HeRe(18/03/2017 Updated)

  1. #481
    Senior Member GD_KumarKailash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    ((_BIHAR_))
    Posts
    421
    Thanks Meter: 400
    Quote Originally Posted by sabin_vv View Post
    decryption key is invalid
    Not invalid Don't use Space



    HTC Desire 628 2PVGIMG V36BML Official Stock Roms HeRe(18/03/2017 Updated)-dd-jpg


    › See More: HTC Desire 628 2PVGIMG V36BML Official Stock Roms HeRe(18/03/2017 Updated)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC Desire 628 2PVGIMG V36BML Official Stock Roms HeRe(18/03/2017 Updated)-dd-jpg  
    Best REGARDS
    KAILASH Respect All Members Follow Gsm Developer Rules
    OnlyPressThanksButton

  2. #482
    Senior Member sahul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    224
    Thanks Meter: 13
    Reading information...
    Using Fastboot mode...
    Reading common information
    (bootloader) kernel: lk
    (bootloader) product: htc_v36bml_dugl
    (bootloader) version: 1.0
    (bootloader) imei: 3xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    (bootloader) version-main: 1.17.400.1
    (bootloader) boot-mode: download
    (bootloader) version-baseband: READ version-baseband ERROR
    (bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.01.0000
    (bootloader) mid: 2PVG20000
    (bootloader) cid: HTC__060


    need firmware sir

  3. #483
    GD Support Team MAKHDOOM SIDDIQUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Gsm Developers
    Posts
    2,387
    Thanks Meter: 4,232
    Quote Originally Posted by sahul View Post
    Reading information...
    Using Fastboot mode...
    Reading common information
    (bootloader) kernel: lk
    (bootloader) product: htc_v36bml_dugl
    (bootloader) version: 1.0
    (bootloader) imei: 3xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    (bootloader) version-main: 1.17.400.1
    (bootloader) boot-mode: download
    (bootloader) version-baseband: READ version-baseband ERROR
    (bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.01.0000
    (bootloader) mid: 2PVG20000
    (bootloader) cid: HTC__060


    need firmware sir
    2PVGIMG_V36BML_DUGL_L51_DESIRE_SENSE70_HTC_India_S EA_1.17.400.1_492560_combined_signed_2_4.zip

    key download POST #479
    BEST REGARDS"
    "MAKHDOOM SIDDIQUE"


    Respect All Members

    Follow GsmDeveloper Rules

    Use OnlyThanks Button

  4. #484
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    dhaka bangladesh
    Posts
    2
    Thanks Meter: 0
    please help me


    C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot getvar all
    (bootloader) kernel: lk
    (bootloader) product: htc_v36bml_uhl
    (bootloader) version: 1.0
    (bootloader) imei: 357293070416193
    (bootloader) version-main: 1.16.401.1
    (bootloader) boot-mode: download
    (bootloader) version-baseband: READ version-baseband ERROR
    (bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.01.0000
    (bootloader) mid: 2PVG20001
    (bootloader) cid: HTC__M27
    all:
    finished. total time: 0.022s

  5. #485
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    pratapgarh
    Posts
    34
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    sir plz give me key for this file version-main: 1.17.400.1


    thanks

  6. #486
    GD Support Team MAKHDOOM SIDDIQUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Gsm Developers
    Posts
    2,387
    Thanks Meter: 4,232
    Quote Originally Posted by artiamit View Post
    sir plz give me key for this file version-main: 1.17.400.1


    thanks
    you can download from post #479
    BEST REGARDS"
    "MAKHDOOM SIDDIQUE"


    Respect All Members

    Follow GsmDeveloper Rules

    Use OnlyThanks Button

  7. #487
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    dhaka bangladesh
    Posts
    2
    Thanks Meter: 0
    hello sir help please give this firmware

    C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot getvar all
    (bootloader) kernel: lk
    (bootloader) product: htc_v36bml_uhl
    (bootloader) version: 1.0
    (bootloader) imei: 357293070416193
    (bootloader) version-main: 1.16.401.1
    (bootloader) boot-mode: download
    (bootloader) version-baseband: READ version-baseband ERROR
    (bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.01.0000
    (bootloader) mid: 2PVG20001
    (bootloader) cid: HTC__M27
    all:
    finished. total time: 0.022s

  8. #488
    GD Support Team Shamim Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    1,089
    Thanks Meter: 3,556
    Quote Originally Posted by gsm.hridoy View Post
    hello sir help please give this firmware

    C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot getvar all
    (bootloader) kernel: lk
    (bootloader) product: htc_v36bml_uhl
    (bootloader) version: 1.0
    (bootloader) imei: 357293070416193
    (bootloader) version-main: 1.16.401.1
    (bootloader) boot-mode: download
    (bootloader) version-baseband: READ version-baseband ERROR
    (bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.01.0000
    (bootloader) mid: 2PVG20001
    (bootloader) cid: HTC__M27
    all:
    finished. total time: 0.022s
    2PVGIMG_V36BML_UHL_L51_DESIRE_SENSE70_HTC_Europe_1 .16.401.1_Radio_0.1524V28P45.0504.0422_1_release_4 83251_signed_2_4_masud
    Attached Files Attached Files

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shamim Ahmad For This Useful Post:


  10. #489
    Senior Member Supermhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    255
    Thanks Meter: 10
    (bootloader) kernel: lk
    (bootloader) product: htc_v36bml_dugl
    (bootloader) version: 1.0
    (bootloader) imei: 357290074415833
    (bootloader) version-main: 1.17.401.2
    (bootloader) boot-mode: download
    (bootloader) version-baseband: READ version-baseband ERROR
    (bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.01.0000
    (bootloader) mid: 2PVG10000
    (bootloader) cid: HTC__J15

    POST #1

    LINK NOT WORKING...

    SHOWING LIKE THIS "The file you are trying to download is no longer available"

  11. #490
    GD Support Team Shamim Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    1,089
    Thanks Meter: 3,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermhan View Post
    (bootloader) kernel: lk
    (bootloader) product: htc_v36bml_dugl
    (bootloader) version: 1.0
    (bootloader) imei: 357290074415833
    (bootloader) version-main: 1.17.401.2
    (bootloader) boot-mode: download
    (bootloader) version-baseband: READ version-baseband ERROR
    (bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.01.0000
    (bootloader) mid: 2PVG10000
    (bootloader) cid: HTC__J15

    POST #1
    LINK NOT WORKING...
    SHOWING LIKE THIS "The file you are trying to download is no longer available"
    Your Firmware

    2PVGIMG_V36BML_DUGL_L51_DESIRE_SENSE70_HTC_Europe_ 1.17.401.2_Radio_0.1524V28P45.0504.0422_1_release_ 488427_signed_By_Shamim_Ahmad_GsmDevelopers.Com
    Attached Files Attached Files

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shamim Ahmad For This Useful Post:


Page 49 of 50 First ... 3947484950 Last

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •