Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Thread: Request Firehose loader here

Thanks Meter: 5
    Urgently need need Lenovo P1a42 firehose loader or custom loader.

- - - Updated - - -

Urgently need need Lenovo P1a42 firehose loader or custom loader.

› See More: Request Firehose loader here

Thanks Meter: 0
    hey there i have unfortunately have gotten a update through ota then it shut down a updated or so i thought so...now its totally unresponsive there is no fastbootmode available im thinking it might be a battery problem but then again the update messed it up im sure of it

prog_emmc_firehose 8956.mbn needed for Zebra Scanner Android Phone

- - - Updated - - -

prog_emmc_firehose 8956.mbn needed for Zebra Scanner Android Phone

- - - Updated - - -

LG V30 H931 BRICKED NEED FIREHOSE

Lg v30 h931 pls

Redmi Note 6 Pro .mbn file needed... Pls help...

Thanks Meter: 9
    need lg q6+ LGM700DSK LAOADER FIILE

Hello,
    I bricked my LG V40 (model# LM-V409N) when trying to crossflash the phone with a US firmware.
    The phone is now just black screen, but laptop can recognize the phone and under Device Manager it's display as "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM10)".

updated on 9/15/19:
    Just to let you know that I Got my V40 unbricked over the weekend detailed info can be found via the following youtube video:
    YouTube

I contacted minhtien2905@gmail.com (from the youtube page) and within an hour I received response from him. He did all the works via TeamViewer and within an hour he had my V40 unbricked for a very reasonable fee. Thanks so much for your excellent service, Minh.
    Last edited by seanvoz; 09-16-2019 at 06:47 AM. Reason: updated with new info

Please help me!! Have a hard bricked Google Pixel (32GB, Verizon locked bootloader edition) that is stuck in Qualcomm 9008 EDL mode. After searching throughout the internet, I have found a few firehose files for the 8996 Qualcomm chips, but so far none have worked, usually get a Sahara failed message. I have a system dump and google binaries and factory flash files. What I don't have is the actual 8996_pro_firehose.elf, rawprogram.xml and patch0.xml for the pixel. Do you know of a source for the files? Or a way to create my own files? Thank you in advance.

i need firehouse kyocera torque g02, thanks

Thanks Meter: 511
    Quote Originally Posted by kaleem4u View Post
    Redmi Note 6 Pro .mbn file needed... Pls help...

So this a new modified emmc_appsboot.mbn for unlocking bootloader via unofficial way.
    Whats changed?
    Fixed the bug of red LED blinking continuously during charging.
    For those who unlocked bootloader via unofficial way from this thread UNIC | India's Best Buying Guide, just use this method to flash the new emmc file:-
    1) Reboot to fastboot mode
    2) Open CMD and type
    fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
    fastboot flash abootbak emmc_appsboot.mbn
    The emmc file must inside the anf folder

For new comers, you can use the same method as the previous one by MAGDAG, just use this new emmc file instead of his.

This new emmc file needs thorough testing, maybe this will also cause hardbricks if MIUI roms are flashed without deleting their default emmc file (inside their rom), maybe this will not cause any such issues but nobody will take the risk of testing that. Just use this new emmc with precautions just like the previous one. How to flash MIUI roms via TWRP after unofficially unlocking bootloader? follow this guide made by me Guide to avoid bootloader relock and hardbrick[UPDATED 30/12/16] - Redmi Note 3 - Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum

This is not the edited version of MAGDAG's emmc file. This one's is new and needs to be tested.
    I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKED DEVICES.
    Please provide feedback if this worked for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last